Clint Small Middle School PTA (Parent Teacher Association) invites you to join and support our administrators, teachers, and staff in realizing every student’s potential.
Join the PTA NOW!
Want to support small PTA?
Click here to donate to our No Hassle Fundraiser
Our PTA is a little different then what you may be used to at the elementary level. Our budget is much smaller because in middle school, each program has its own Booster Club and does its own fundraising. CSMS PTA focuses its attention on supporting the teachers through workshops, hospitality, and supplies, as well as coordinating volunteers and reaching out to the community to support our school.
- Support students’ needs to enhance their educational experience at Small
- Build a strong volunteer and parent support system
- Increase communication with all parents and staff
- Supply much needed items to the school
- Support teachers through hospitality and supplies
- Build a stronger community connection with local schools and businesses
Accomplishments (2017-2018 school year)
Accomplishments (2016-2017 school year)
- Raised more than $65,000 of extra funds for our school
- Awarded $20,000 in teacher grants from our Spring carnival
- Raised $800 in new tablets and $5000 for new computers
- Funded a pizza oven for Green Tech, lighting equipment for Photography, Spanish books for the library, puzzles, games, educational magazines
- Organized a school supply drive in January when the supplies started to run low, gifting teachers more than $1,000 in much needed classroom items and supplies.
- Kept up teacher morale with teacher/staff breakfasts, luncheons, and treats!
- Running the Cougar Cage school store so students can purchase supplies and spirit wear.